theSOFTtribe operates theSOFTtribe.com website. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve our Service. By using our Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While contacting us or appling for job, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
theSOFTtribe Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
2. Disclosure of Data
We do not trade, sell, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. theSOFTtribe may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation.
- protect and defend the rights or property of theSOFTtribe.
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- protect against legal liability.
3. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.Service Providers:
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
4. Links to Other Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
5. Children's Privacy
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
- If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.